Sunday, March 27, 2011

NBP is Back!


I killed Alex and took over the blog. I've reacquired my mallet. Played a couple of games. Now I'm ready for some fucking nice weather and some ass kicking. The East Nashville Bike Polo crew has a great spot, and going to start posting shit up accordingly. Also going to get some more authors and spruce up the page a little. If you are interested, give me a shout. If you would like to get in on the conversation you can hit up the East Nasty Bike Polo Group on Facebook. Games are usually dictated by good weather and willing participants. If you live in the Murfreesboro area you can check out the Mother Fucking Bike Night Group on Facebook. They usually play on Thursdays, in the Quad, before they ride. I will try to keep up to date on any times and events, but those are the best places to get a game going or gauge interest for a particular day. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment